Working with Passionate People

Today I learned that all the people I worked closest with on are very motivated and bent on living their dreams.

This is a stark contrast to where I was just about 1.5 years ago.

It definitely a different feeling when you know that you can work with people to help them accomplish their dreams.

In fact it makes me like I am living my dream. I want to be able to help persons live their dreams. I want to be able to keep talented people around me, and make them better for being around me.

I know that as time goes by we will only get better. Each failure will only increase our chance of success.

I have gotten lots of favorable comments about becoming 2.0 but I believe this is my most humble time. When I know that I am able to impact talented and very passionate people to be their best.

This moment is really a breakthrough moment for me, because without the shadow of a doubt I believe in people that believe in me.

Yesterday I was wondering when will be the right time to introduce myself as Corey Graham 2.0 Red Button. I know that the time is now.

Red Button is an interesting concept. Its fresh and different. Red Button is like the same red button pressed by a fighter pilot to launch a rocket.

Corey Graham 2.0 Red Button launches people into action to build their careers and become great.

That is my dream. Its been my dream since I started my first real entity Drenalin Productions.


Drenalin is a dream
A perception of a reality that exists in the mind
A source of ENERGY and STRENGTH
Bounded only by the thoughts created in the mind
It is a Dream

Now this developing sense of hope
Sparks the adrenaline flow,
Arousing the senses
Stimulating the mind and
Creating a surge that is
THE ULIMATE DRENALIN EXPERIENCE

Look out for more on Corey Graham 2.0 ... Red Button!

-------------------------------

Corey Graham 2.0

Portal : http://coreykgraham.googlepages.com/home

Biz Blog : http://www.coreykgraham.com/blog/

Mobile Biz Blog : http://mobile.coreykgraham.com



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device
0 Responses