Full Of Motive - Motivated

These days are a bit rosier that usual. I feel like I have reached a better station in life.

Some of my fears of reaching to my desired station in life have been relaxed as I rebuild my company step by step. I am certainly a lot wiser than I was 5 years ago and that helps to remove some of the doubt.

I believe that one of the core things for this new motivation is my learning new things and expanding my horizons. Adding some discipline into my routine, and some more balance. The main thing though is pushing myself to new levels of creativity and understanding. It is the imagined outcome as I implement new ideas and move forward.

The main change is that I have been taking some bigger risks than I did before and also reaching out to more progressive people.

It is interesting how you can evolve and no one else knows about you. Its gonna take some situation for them to get the words coming from your mouth. The thing is I am not in a hurry to show anyone anything. It will all evolve over time. I am enjoying the fundamental changes in my approach to several things and I am awaiting the outcome.
Corey Graham 2.0
http://www.coreykgraham.com
(Check My Biz Blog, Entertainment blog & more)

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device
0 Responses