MAT-ters to be deal with

For a long time I realised because of the way I approached life and in part to how I was raised, a lot of time I would find myself envisioning paths to my dreams which were somewhat under the table. No I am not saying illegal, but I have been constantly afraid to state clearly who I was and be proud to walk through the front door and get on with my dreams.
I'd been afraid to make use of some of my better talents out of fear that they were not good in the eyes of society.

A lot of time I spent speaking softly about matters concerning me, because I wanted to did not want to be judge.
I wanted to be "cool" and not just with peers, but family, friends, aquaitances and everyone.

You know?
Do really?

When you sell yourself something an inferior reality cause you don't want to get caught living the life that society might not look favourably on?

You know what I mean?
U understand me?

I mean hiding your true loves out of fear of being judged but society.

I need you to understand me! Please, u get it now?
You feeling how much I want u to understand? Before I go on?
U feel the passion?
Please understand?

Oh but wait?

Look at that!

Can you imagine that?

Whose reality am I living in?
Its it mine? Or hmmm am I pushing for space in your reality?

Ah such irony?

Whose reality do you live in?
Whose limitations do you decide to accept?
Yours? Or someone elses?

Ah, there you go!

I am now begining to discover and correct a lot of this stuff that would often make my path harder to see, where should I go?
And taking sometime to understand me!
Ah as a friend of mine would say, to become self aware. Its the only way to get to the next level! You have to be aware of you. You have to be aware of what will take you to the next level!
And more than ever I am beginning to realise how we can be living by a principle falsy.
What I mean is we believe that we are living a principle, to the letter. But when we check, we are just living the priniciple after we have swept all the dust unde rthe market.
And we don't feel uncomfortable, because the dust has been under the mat so long that, we don't remember that there is something between us and the solid ground. We take a mat as the solid ground.

So I am realising several mats I have placed on the ground to protect myself and removing them.
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses