Outta body .... back to yaself

So yeah,



There has been a change in my life, a shift as it were,

Ah change in perception and focus,

Oh oh, I got it now

I am starting to paying more attention to the quality of life.

A shift from being the work-a-holic Corey Graham, in the fun loving, inspiring, caring person I can be!

Wow, that is the first time I have said that about myself.



Yeah, there are something I have decided not to speak about regarding this blog. As I want to not pollute some areas of my life with the forces which will seek to attack those things I have decided not to speak about.



Getting on with it

I have been realising more and more how much effort it take to take responsibilty and grow to the next level.

There is level of understanding we need to reach in order master this process. I am still myself many year away from mastery of growth out of comfort zone, and to just release oneself knowing that you can always find back yourself.



Yes, I'm a soca lover and I love to use the saying that is used in the ever popular Jumbie sang by Machel Montano and written by Kernal Roberts, which is -



"Outta Body , back to yaself"

In standard english, out of body, back to yourself."



So I like to make the analogy when I am feeling like I am out my comfort zone and being "Outta Body" and when I have learned my lesson and moving on again, I'm "back to Maself"



I'm sure all of us can imagine those outta body experiences, here is a simple one.

You got to speak in front of a crowd of people, u standing infront of them, definately feeling "Outta Body"and when u have said ur piece and sit back down, u are most certainly "back to yaself"



Its been for me a powerful analogy which has been able to give me, the grow more, and understand life in new dimensions. To view it from several perspectives and yes, yes Machel fans, to view it in an HD way, far from fussy.



So anytime you



Outta Body ........

Back to yaself.....



Don't drift from who you are....



(Inspired by Stefan, Jenna, Richard, Kyle)

Corey Graham

Sent via BlackBerry,





MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com

YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com

AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses