Giving Back

I have not blogged here in a while, and that is because much of my energy was diverted into building my core Blog in terms of my career.

www.coreykgraham.com/Blog


This Blog is just about expressing myself. Its for those moments, full of emotion and full of clarity.
This time is the feeling if great joy and peace. And I am proud. I am feeling this way because I just invested my night into a 'charitable' cause.
My basketball team's sports club, Checker Hall Braves. I spent some time on building their web presence, like many things we do, it was no back breaking work. It was just about making a commitment to making it happen, and I did that! Also it is now my area of expertise. And a few moments of my time in my area of expertise is worth so much to the Club as they didn't have someone with this particular expertise.
I might not know anything about law. But it take a few moments for someone else to sort that out.
Its not just money no profit organizations need. They need the expertise.

Anyways
Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://checkerhallbraves.wordpress.com


P.S. I am also going to be building on the Caribbean Entertainment Search. I am allowing other people to use it also. It was really a personal tool, but the few people I let use it absolutely love it!
-------------------------------
Corey Graham 2.0
Blog : http://www.coreykgraham.com/blog/

Mobile Site : http://mobile.coreykgraham.com


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device

0 Responses