Corey Graham 2.0 N goes Live

Here I am just taking a moment to bookmark my history as I prepare to take myself to

Corey Graham 2.0 N

Where N = Network. 

That's right the Corey Graham 2.0 Network will start to be developed as of right now. The idea is really not to make this Journey about just me. I treasure teamwork and people and over the last few months I have been very torn by my Corey Graham 2.0 goals and the time and energy I was investing in other persons.
I live people and I think its worthwhile investing in people but my plans had not featured people enough.
I found that alot of people seemed to be interested in what I was doing especially as a writer/blogger. It was quite overwhelming that people would embrace my thoughts in that way, after some time it became a bit taxing too. This was due to me trying to balance being CG 2.0 going out there all by myself.  Its just so much more fun with other people around. It was not long before other people would offer their ideas. so Corey why don't you do this or why don't do that. Many times those suggestions helped me to be better and vice versa. 
After doing a little bit of overhauling and planning I realised that this netowrk of people I have met or grown closer to over the last year, really area key what i want to accomplish in my life hence ... 

Corey Graham 2.0 N

where N = Network, 

Now anything raised to the power n tends to infinity, which is exactly what happens when CG 2.0 is raised to the power of a network the possibilities become limitless. 

This is just my network, you can grow your own network too! 

Corey Graham 2.0 N

0 Responses