Play your role

It does take its toll sometimes, yes life. It is not easy, when the things change in ways you did not expect. When secrets are revealed and dreams, passions considered to be broken.

It never is easy to pull away or remain faithful to the dream. Oh yes, do what is logical?

Hmm really? Does that make sense, when logic is a distant thought and emotions take over?



I have to be honest, I need to be a bit more real with myself what I am feeling at the moment in time.

Hmm, there needs to be a pure truth shared, so that something new van be formed.



Communication is important, understanding, clarity and focus.



The Red Button is still being built and developed.



I am thinking that I want to be a winner. I want to win at life and be able to accomplish my dreams. Leave an inspiring legacy that might be able to inspire others when they come to this point in the road.



You have got to build it, a connection at a time, relationship at a time and a brick at a time.



Positively and strongly step forward to play your role, not 10 roles, not 5 roles. Play your role in making all other roles work.

Your role might not be as your team leader or coach defines it. But there is a role you can play that will secure a victory. Play that role. Corey Graham 2.0

Corey Graham 2.0

www.coreykgraham.com

(Check My Biz Blog, Entertainment blog & more)



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device
0 Responses