Problems and Solutions

Oh my my my,

I am coming to the simple realisation that I allow myself to think more of the problem, than a solution. I sit and think why something can't be done because it requires me to go out my comfort zone. And simply put I am scared of doing it.
Also when we are upset about a situation or circumstance that we are in out of bthe blue we seem to experience technical difficulties with every piece of equiptment we use, and there is always some wonderful excuse why a work around can't work.
We simple focus on the problem and get all emotional and upset. Then we place barriers between us and successs.
Tell me what barriers did u place on ur way in the last hmm 30 mins-What problem and barriers have you been thinking about ?

Is that a problem
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://coreykgraham.blogspot.com
www.drenalinstudio.com/dstudio

1 Response
  1. Rich Says:

    This is very true. A habit that needs to be broken. I had a dose of this type of thinking just today. Let us be persistent in thinking and acting for our goals. Not against them.