Stick to it

We have all heard this before. But these days I am really realising that for a lot of things we want in your lifes it just requires stickin to it.
We all know those times when we are tired, upset and fustrated. Everything and anything can seem to piss you off. You go through the day and the break in your routine has you wondering when you will have time to find yourself back. No no not finding you ultimate purpose in life. You just don't feel yourself mainly because of son changes in your schedule or maybe a habit. You have. You just sum to get things back the way they were. But I am here trying to offer myself a new perspective. Yes I have been feeling a bit like this lately.
And I am gonna let you know how I am going to approach it before I do.
I am gonna make a decision to accept the changes that are happening in my life, and decide to act on those changes in a way that will cause me to get closer to where I want to go.
Why? Why not just slip back into the old routine. With no surprises. Well cause I don't want to fool myself.
You never go back to a punt in your life. I learned that in a brighter sun. Yes yes a Caribbean book set in Trinidad. I was just 16 when I hear this and it always pops up every now and again to remind me not to fool myself.

The other thing is that to have somethine he has never had a man must do something he has never done.

As so I want to embrace change and the future, so that I can have new experiences and do things I never did.

Corey Graham
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses