Trust Good things will come

Wow, that's so easy to say, wow.

We all know our biggest fears come from expecting something bad, making the wrong turn and not finding your destination.

Hope u understanding what I mean!

Wow I have been watching and feeling good things coming my way over the past few days, and I find myself instead of feeling grateful, I seem to worry more about the next day.
Before I just expect goodness or that I will make good with the way things turn out, I find myself in this state of fear.
Yeah, this is a busy time in my life now and certainly the question of priorities are hitting me every day.
What do I do next, to get to where I want?
Wake up one day and tonnes more stuff that needs to be done pops up.

I know I need to flick the switch one, which is just going to bring a calm around me and bring all those tools I need to get the job done well to me. Already the things I need just seem to be falling in place. However I am not proactive enough as yet. I am getting there more but I really need to push myself up to the next level once again.

I have to power to be who I want to be, and I also have to power to stop myself for becoming who I want to become. Corey Graham
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://coreykgraham.blogspot.com

www.drenalinstudio.com/dstudio

0 Responses