Finances

This has certianly been a topic and has not received a fair share of my cerebral activity over my existance.

My attitude has always been well I going and do this and then that and then money going to be around there.

I never did give lot of thought to the ideas that represent economics and finances etc.

When you are in go to school and get a good job philosophy, if you are not actually studying this topic you have no idea about it!

My thoughts on money is nowhere near finished. However since I was 10 I appreciated that money was developed so that we won't have to keep trading an apple for a coconut or a chair for shirt.
Money therefore was something we agreed upon which made things simpler.

Now something I picked up from negoitiating is that the value of something is relative to the person. I not a person that would do very much with a cookbook, but give me a book on photography! I spend up to $40 US on 1 photography already.

Now I realise that as marketing gets better and better alot of cool great stuff will be at our finger tips. And there will be no shortage of things to buy!
Its what we are all doing looking to develop products to buy.
So think about it really think. Maybe the world might go back to a place where money is obsolete!!
And we trade goods and services?

What do you think?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

0 Responses