Fragility of Life

"if you strip away all the creativity, money and riches we are all human beings having a human experience" R. Kelly

Recently I have been confronted with the realities of how fragile life is from a mere cold to death.

Its really made me stop to ask myself if I have been taking the time to truly enjoy my days rather than just endure them. Treasuring life in the most simple things.

I had to ask myself am I creating the kind of environment around me to alllow for this to happen.

I know I really treasure harmonious interactions, but I found myself questioning myself. How much time and energy have I been investing to make this happen?

I asked myself -
Those annoying habits you quietly endure?
You feeling too tired to be there when it really matters?
Setting up your people for disappointment by making promises you might not keep?
Are you honest with them about the way you are feeling?

I kept thinking about all the other things that would make my life enjoyable and not something I just endure
And I realise that, to relieve stress, confusion and fustration that cause life to be just endurable has a lot to do with who you are.

I realise that now that I am on my way to the person I want to be and my life seems so much sweeter. As I looked around and I measured up myself I realised there is still much I need to do to get to where I want to be.

I realise life is not perfect in terms of what can happen to us. death, sickness, accident etc. However our quality of life is totally in our hands, delivered to us by our daily decisions, reactions to situations and habits we develop. Corey Graham 2.0

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses