The launch of CG 2.0 in 2008

Corey Graham 2.0

This is a little marketing slogan I coined after looking forward into 2008.

Its really just saying that I am expecting to be more diverse and multi faceted come 2008.
It might sound cocky. You know not really, let me start at the beginning!

Scrolling Through my Calendar
It was a mixture of the just scrolling through my calender one day, just looking to anticipate things that might come my way. Christmas and then new years, then Carnival in TT......

I stopped to recall last year this time.
.... I was just starting into photography and becoming known next thing I knew... by the end of Christmas I had taken the photo of 90 % of the people on my msn. And no not just in a party or fete. It almost anywhere!
I has just gotten passionate about photography and my life was transforming..

Then .. Boom I was at carnival and out there meeting old friends and enjoying myself... And getting ready to fly higher than high in High definition ... No no not sing along with machel.
I mean fly!
Next thing I was full time with BoomTribe....
Then editing video...
Then I had a gf
Then producing a TV ad

Then my camera goes dead! The flow stopped right no it didn't!
I just got into more video, and more editing
And wait I was giving others tips about photography
Along the way too I picked up some great friends
Helped others prosper, chicken and beer
Oh wait how could I forget... This Blog
I spawned a series of blogs
Then I was into a bit of managing people
Wait a taste of project management,
A taste of teamwork
Then some marketing and adding of responsibility.

Wow, at one point I was scared I was not sure where to stop, and stake my claim, so many areas! Worried sick?
Who are you Corey?

Then I looked at 2007 goals and I was like wow! Wait I am Going where I wanted to go? Let me look at 2006 wow the same thing?

Then I looked back at 2008 and I got so excited! I now have a habit for Change, a track record and I will take it to the next level. I am so excited.
I had a headache a few days ago and in 1 second of getting excited about 2008 and beyond it disappeared my head was clear!!
Don't thing it was all perfect! They were some hard lessons, listening to lots of motivational speakers. It a lot of effort!
But I am doing it......


So this 2008 look out for

Corey Graham 2.0

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

0 Responses