Are You ready?

Are you ready to defend you latest resolution?

Yes yes, we all feel great when we make a new resolution, had some big realisation. We get truly excited and we tell the world, we tell everyone about how wonderful life truly is. We are thankful to be alive.

I know this feeling quite well, in fact I just love that feeling. I enjoy it totally! You can check out my post on CG 2.0. You will see all the passion and excitement in that post!

If it is one thing I have learnt and most certainly today it was apparent, is that we will meet with resistance.
Even if we are all fired up to make the next play or stand you ground in a arguement. There will be something that will cause you to question, cause you to wonder about your resolution. That happened to me today. One of my friends told me she didn't quite associate with all the things in my Blog and initially it really impacted me. For she is a great fan of my Blog and has mentioned many and encouraging word.
They were hard words to shallow, but then I realised that there will not be absolute agreement with everything I say. In some cases it might just take a few days or years to really appreciate some experiences that I might have blogged about. Wow so simple and rational!
But it still sent me off the edge feeling a little emotional because of my attachment with this Blog.
It made me think and realise how ready and at the same time unprepared to justify this blogs significance to me and my spirit.
Something to think about for sure.


What about you are you ready to justify the significance of your work, your life plan and your daily thoughts?

Are you ready?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses