Merry Christmas Message from CG 2.0

Over hearing Christmas messages on the TV on after another, the idea dawned on me to create a Christmas Message of my own.

"I don't feel like things come into my head to die there." K. Rich.

Disclaimer : this is no act of making myself greater that I really am. Its just my message. Maybe you should think about what your message is.

We have lived to see Christmas 2007, which has a special meaning to all of us. Every year we seem to argue
And debate what Christmas really if to us, what should we do. How will we spend the day? Should we be kind for others. I cannot answer these questions for you. I will not make decisions for you and how you spend your Christmas. That's your call. If you haven't made a single strong and confident desicion all year, make one now.
In talking to those who I find myself in close quarters with they simply decided to enjoy Christmas. That's it nothing more. No details, no Wishlist. The decision was simple just enjoy Christmas for what it is. The opportunity to make 'an excuse' to spend time with family you haven't stayed in contact with, enjoy our very human interactions on this day.
Also take some time to strip down from the armour you wear daily to rest a while and enjoy the day.

I would tell you today, look at Christmas from another perspective, forget of all the demands, the social pressures and give yourself the gift of thinking. Control your thoughts all yourself to think.

My gift to myself this morning was an idea. It was obvious but I only just realised it!
Over the past few days I have realised that I am a much much more focused person than I was 2 years ago esp. in terms of focusing my energy and time into a goal I want to accomplish. Its only now occuring to me I can make it a little more deliberate and make a budget for how much of my money I want to INVEST into my goals. I am excited to try that out! I can't wait to see what happens next. I have been talking better care of my money, listening to Rich Dad, Poor Dad and reading 'Generation Debt'.

So that is my gift to myself. I can't value it yet. Maybe in a few years it will be worth millions, and I will have a best selling book. What a Christmas 2007 would have been.

So I say to you again look for a new perspective, write your Christmas Message and decide how you will feel.

Merry Christmas to you!

Corey Graham 2.0
image/jpeg
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

0 Responses