Painting A

Its in our greatest difficulties that give us an opportunity to grow and become greater.

Sometimes to take it to the next level it really causes us to really take some time to stop and think and question ourselves in a serious way. Make us fragile and edgy
.

Over the past week I have been made aware of some really hard and serious challenges people around me have been facing and will have to face. I had my own challenges of changes to face.
I guess sometimes we don't quite realise how much some shifts can cause.
I think the thing is that we have to stop and tweak our motive. So we can get the motivation we need to have the zest and passion for life.

Yo tweak our perspective and appreciate that we need to acknowledge there as been a change and acclimatize to the
New climate.

Its really easier said than done, as lots of emotions swirl all over the place. Using Logic we say,
well we see fine,
Things are cool
I not worrying.

But you know, emotionally we see in a different state to where we think we are and we have to take the time to slow it down for a few, breathe, digest the new climate and rise up again ready to learn and grow a little bit.....
And live.

Corey Graham 2.0
Blog : http://www.coreykgraham.com/blog/


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

0 Responses