Scatter Brained

Yup

That's right, that's something I have been called. It was something I didn't like and I didn't have a clue what ie really meant.

But I have a greater appreciation for it now. Being a creative guy, there were never any lack of ideas. This when coupled with a burning desire to validate myself, to prove myself to others and get rid of some debt.

It caused me to get started on several projects and many of them ending primarily with good potential. But I was never able to realise that potential.

For a long time I have felt very edgy when it comes to having a new idea, and moving it to a decision to implement it.

I realised that recently I had been failing to really plan. Just taking time even to make a list on the things you want to focus on for a year makes a world of difference.
Added to that, taking the time to prepare and take advantage of the opportunities available to you.

Its only recently that I met a guy who said to me, he wakes each morning and look into his mirror and see the man he wants to be and compares it to the man he is now.
For him that is all that matters.

That was interesting to me for sure.

Over the past few days I realised I reached a similar conclusion.

"As I see the person I want to become. And I focus on getting there all the things I need to have will come to me and happen at the right time and in the right way. Most of all I will be able to make the right decisions to allow this to happen to me." Corey Graham 2.0
Corey Graham 2.0
Blog : http://www.coreykgraham.com/blog/

or view on ur cell : http://mobile.coreykgraham.com


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

0 Responses