Re:Realism

Wow, I am really encouraged to continue writing and updating this blog frequently.
My last entry "Realism" received some pretty interesting responses. What impressed me the most was how people seems compel to comment, or rather to discuss it. I did not get the same old dry. Nice article, interesting. People responded immediately with their thoughts and ideas.
The first to respond were Maisha, Kyle and Richard.

Thanks for your responses. I spoke to Maisha and Kyle over msn, on my blackberry and i have no record of the conversation... So I will refrain from quoting them...but I will say the conversation continued and revealed a lot about how this whole "realism" affects us all.

Richard wanted to post a comment on the blog, and sent an email, so I figured it would be best to highlight his thoughts here. Richard has touched on a new dimension to the issue.

Before we get to Richard's email. I want to say that the "reality" of the importance of this blog has struck home, solidly to me.
This blog can really help me to develop myself as a communicator and allow me too, to be able to draw on the power of those persons around me.

You know me ever a believer in synergy and a believer in people, I am readily willing to connect with you and hear what you have to say.
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

I feel re-assured about my decision to start this blog, and allow for it to include all of you willing to take D'Journey with me.

Oh gosh, let me shut up for now, cause there is just so much in me ready to flow out, I might never end.

So here is Richard's comments to "REALISM".
-----------------------------------
Hey Corey

Interesting thoughts on the meaning of Reality. (I tried to put my
comments on your blog but the comments page kept refreshing making it
impossible to even type a word)

Your post reminds me of the flaw in language. That a word is a symbol
that triggers an idea in a person's mind. And one symbol can trigger
many ideas in one mind, further more many different ideas in different
minds. Your post makes it clearer to me the challenge in communication

What is reality is a damn good question. Is it where we are today? Or
is it where we are going? Or is it where we are in our mind already?
Your twists and turns lead me to conclude that reality is what we
accept it as - and what we make our decisions on - and we shouldn't
take it too seriously since it isn't real.

Quick thought: What is real? Only what is eternal and universal is real.
Serious reality is eternal. Transitory or temporary reality is irrelevant.

Good stuff. Keep it up.

Rich

Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses