What is the point of this blog?

Hmmmmm,

I had an idea ....hmmmm since this blog is called D'Journey. I will take you through the steps that go through to create everything in blog.

I am feeling a little "stage fright" as this blog because as I envision it, this blog will require me to be more open to the world with some aspects of my life.
We all go through that phase of life where we are scared to do new and different things because we want to live up the society's standards. We want to be accepted, we want to be cool, we want to respected.....but this blog is about me stepping out there and trying new things and creating myself.

"Life is not about discovering one's self, its about finding oneself."

So what is it about ?

Its been always hard for me to communicate some of my inner urges passions towards certain projects. wait, hold on .... we got something here ......
1. To help me express my creative spirit better to the world.
Wow.... this is easy,
Well how about we develop that creative spirit more and have this forum be an outlet for that
Well....., lets do ittt !!!!
2. To help me develop my creative thinking talent and unveil new realities to the world, (which will be improved with your help)

Alright we are looking good so far soooooo whats next ??
Why would people come to read this blog....hmmm ?

We in a recent conversation with my friend Richard we realised that people tend to like whatever you put your energy and heart into .... PEOPLE like passion ! Sooooo since this blog is the Journey ... well hmmmm... is it possible that we can let the topics evolve as the journey progresses ????
Good decision !

Well if we are evolving where are we going ?
Ahh this is pretty easy .... my mission statement for my life will provide all the direction we need on this journey. What is it hmmmmmm ...... let see if you can guess it until i am read to reveal it to the eyes of man.

One thing that you will be sure of is alot of philosophy and new ways of looking at the same problem. I will share with you those persons who are a source of knowledge and influence in my life sooooo yes look forward to recommendations on what is good and what is not.

Wow, so much to say !! When i decided to start this I thought i would be challenged to find things to say. lol.

But of course - Corey don't forget you are a writer - u love to write .... D'Journey the SAGA has begun!!!!!

"Develop a habit in life to do the things that your fear to do, and you will experience growth"
0 Responses