Lovely Article

Hey everyone,
It valentines day, hope that everyone was able to be honest and truthful with those people around them.
Yeah, I know they are you that don't celebrate Valentine's Day, let me offer a different perspective on the issue, especially for you busy people, let these celebrations be the day that you get it all done.
All those things your promised to do, you promised yourself you would say. Use the day or season to assist you in stepping out your comfort zone in some cases, to show appreciation. Be thoughtful, have your displays of affection encourage others to do the same.
We all need deadlines, to get those things we been putting off for the "right" time use all the energy in the air to let it all out.
My day went well, I believe I stepped out there to show appreciation to the different people who crossed my path, and not with gifts, but simple thoughtfulness, and kindness.
I have to say it felt good. It showed my growth from an emotional perspective, I can allow myself, to feel. Its ok. To be me.
And not have vent up feelings, and emotions.
I am letting that energy flow through me, and into other people.
Ahhh, wow now there is a thought. I just had a realisation as I was typing that...
Maybe this is really what harmony is all about, being able to communicate with those around you, let feelings flow, let energy flow. Give and take.
What a beautiful thing.
Interesting that word harmony.....
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses