Elevated Energy State

I've go to start of and say that over the last couple of weeks, since I wrote my "energy" blog I have really began to really internalise the concept.
The concept that we merely transfer the energy which reaches us into another form.
And how powerful it is!
(This blog is going to one of the abstract ones. It helps if you see how the concept relates to you)

My last few weeks have started to reveal to me how much I have grown as a person. And they have in ways that I cannot ignore, the way people interact with you and make comments.
All I have been doing in my life more than ever is working to shed fear and limitions imposed on me via my social conditioning and upbringing. I have started to effect a change in the thoughts I keep in my mind.
Its cause persons that I really respected and deep down inside I viewd them as being greater than I was.
I know how your mind is thinking. So now you think your bigger than them Corey? That's a resounding "NO"
We you can start to think about the transfer of energy in other people, u will realise that we all have our talents. You begin to realise some people can draw of energy from places you don't know about It starts to become more apparent how you can synergise with other people.
You also begin to realise how everyone can become great.
I must state here that no matter what you can see in another, you cannot give them motivation to become great. You might be able to help enhance this motivation, provide a comfort zone for them to gather enough energy to them to go to the next level.
Also you have to understand that motivation is nothing more that someone having a motive for doing something. Motive-ation!
Finding that motive is really a skill that is aquired, that's why good coaches are so loved.
In many cases they help people to go to an elevated energy state.

What's most interesting is that in the science world there are some energy transfers that are not yet understood.

All we know is that x is transferred into y energy and we can provide electricity for entire countries based only on this truth.
We simply enhance the motive for energy to be transferred into another kind of energy that we can use. In using the energy we change it into another kind of energy.

So what becomes interesting we have people take the energy of disappointment and turn it into an energy of hope then other people can turn hope into an energy of satisfaction, and others can turn back to disappoinment.

Who is turning you disappointments into triumpts?
Who is turning your disappointments into fears
Who is turning your pain into revenge?
Who is turning your pain into love?
Who is turning into fears into hope?

Well ultimately its you, who do you decide to release these energies to?
Who do you get these energies from?

Energised by your next Energy State elevation.
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses