Laws and Truths

Life is really an interesting thing.
It makes you wonder. It makes you decide how to transform and transpose the energy that is reaching you constantly.
Never think it will get easier and you will have it all figured out. Never hit the cruise control button. When I say never I mean never.
Always be ready, always remain ready for those challenges which will come to you.
I would always remember as a rather 'tender" age I set my mind to find out what was the big thing in life,

What is life in its most basic form when u strip way everythingm
And I came up with the following
- The future is always coming and its a constant
- Change will come, it willn change will come.

Yeah that was pretty simple wasn't it! That all there really is, the future is always comingn and change wiill come.
And I have not yet attained distinguished greatness because I lost sight of these truths. But I must say that putting them out ahead in life gives u focus that is crystal clear.
If I could buy a lens, that would be able to capture this reality I would immediately become a prophet.
I'd like to tell you ....to remind you that there are a lot of other things involved but....that is the starting point.

I will always remember a thought I read in a John C Maxwell newsletter which said that, if can laugh at urself and have fun in ur job u will be come irresplaceable. And if u always keep things ready for the next person to take over, you will be truly irreplaceable.
But today I realise that more than ever, I can look at my past 24 hours and say that I can laugh at myself. Its amasing. I have been able to move beyond my thinking and predujices of yesterday. There was no rocket since, just beers with a good friend to put my mind in a new zone and to see new thing. This friend of mine is really creating something and finding himself in life, the ultimate creation is one its way. And he is becoming who he needs to become. I am glad for his mind truthfulness with me.
I will remember some years ago he although my good friend and someone who I felt was great, was written off of a committee, mainly because he didn't seem to know what was his big goal in life. Standard dropping, but now he is turning into the great man I expect him to become.
I can feel it, u will know his name tommorrow, in the future.

Of late my usually reasonably clear path has been a bit clouded by my constant encouraging and uplifting of others. Its something I need to master, I need to undertand others and still have myy stuff together. Some of us get so busy with the dreams of others that we fail to remember the original dream.....our personal and most unique dream. So many things can help us lose sight of our goals.
So from what I have experienced and seen, so far the need to be loved, and accepted by society allows us to let in the wrong people into our team, or family and our space that do not bring any value to the table.

Search for the right people in ur live, keep those who will help u get what u want..

The furue is constant
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

2 Responses

  1. interesting stuff corey one can loose sight of goals easily eh...maybe i should start blogging to.........