Evolution to the next level

This blog is having such a significant impact on my life, its been able to get me prepared and in a zone to receive happiness in life, I have been able to listen and watch people as they grow to the next level.
I have been able to increase my self esteem and self confidence.
I have been having much more interesting and powerful conversations with those around me.
These things have been gathering up to take me and this blog to the next level.
I am now at a point where my posts are going to change their dynamic.
My interaction with this blog is going to change in a very profound way.
When I started to post I began to become free, blogging became and outlet for many of my philosophies, it was my domain to become free.
It was a way to channel my energy and ideas into a resource that would grow over time.
However now, my feeling and approach to this blog, is changing, where I think constantly of the things that I want express in this arena and the kind of impact that I can have.
Its been a dream of mine to be a leader, nooo nooo, not a leader who just wants to control things or be the big boy. I want to be a REAL leader, who can take people on the kind of journey that will make them into powerful and strong individuals in their own right.
Oh the power of a dream!

Let me leave you with the words of Margrit Harris I read yesterday which quite well captured my last major realisation about human interactions -
Dreaming together and working towards making those dreams reality is a tremendous safeguard against relationship discord. Why? Because it keeps you focused and your energy directed towards mutual interests instead of finding yourselves in separate camps warring against each other.

Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses