Creating a Monster

It only hit me today that I am looking to create a monster. As I take myself through the daily paces of improving aiming at being better at the thing I do.

Its much like the preparation of a soldier, seeing challenges and not just getting over them but looking to leap over them in a special way.

Its for me to learn the lessons and keep willing to go forward and create a monster that is really the shread all the challenges I can possibly face in life.
It really brings back my perspective on what this Corey Graham 2.0 is all about.

Being to Trinidad I realise how much my influence can build over time.
As I move forward with the passion and will of a monster I wil create something phenomenal.

Corey Graham 2.0 who is integrated and connected to life.

Harmony
Corey Graham 2.0
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses