The Routine - Break it

I recentlly took a trip to Trinidad and I found that just a simple break in routine changed a few things of my thoughts and actions and allowed me to explore and realise deep things within myself.
I just thought to myself I am going to need to break the routine more often.
I mean so routines we know are good for you like exercising, eating meals and sleep. But stopping to take a step back is very important.

For me it helped me to realise how I have been allowing myself to think that I won't have a lot of money. Its a thought that I guess I have been thinking for so long that now its like I just believe it I don't question it. I just do it.

This is not very cool at all and I am planning to change this thinking in a serious way.

I am going to just accept that I can have a lot of money and enjoy a financially free life having time on my hands to explore new and interesting things and expressing myself.
Corey Graham 2.0
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses