The Law Of Attraction

I have heard about this law alot in recent times.
Especially via the DVD 'The Secret' that seemed to strike accord in so many of us some just think its hogwash.
For those of us that it connected with it we either knew about it and used it just thought of it as positive thinking... Or some of us thought it was possible but were always too doubtful to try it and was just glad for some validation that The Secert works.

Its been hitting me over the last few days that I am certianly a larger believer in the law of attraction expecting that all the opportunities that I need will appear and I will recognise them and embrace them with open arms. Even those opportunities I am not conscious of at the point in time, I will be attracted to make the right decision.
I am feeling good in these days and my spiritual journey is certainly well.
My consciousness moves outside of my body and I can feel it and its bringing to me all the experiences that I need and request.
At the basis of it - I just made a decision to feel good. And I continue to make that decision day by day and I am realise its easy to feel good! Its easy to feel good !
Corey Graham 2.0
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses