Belief and Drenalin

Now I also had one other realization. I had lost touch with my dream from Drenalin. So my so that when I think of it I can just hear the responsed and the thoughts of other people who have never really experience what had been my dream.
And those comments of other people became my belief and now I see it is my reality with its Anniversary just a few days away.
I now know that I need to be convicted again. As in 2nd February 2003 when my life was forever changed.
Now my greater understanding will allow me to move forward.

One love!

Drenalin is a dream
A perception of a reality that exists in the mind
A source of ENERGY and STRENGTH
Bounded only by the thoughts created in the mind


It is a Dream

Now this developing sense of hope
Sparks the adrenaline flow,
Arousing the senses
Stimulating the mind and
Creating a surge that is
THE ULTIMATE DRENALIN EXPERIENCE
Corey Graham 2.0
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses