Decision Making-Staying happy

Last Friday I was getting my protrait done, at an after work lime and being into photography and passionate about protraiture. Being in that chair I started to smile and I decided I wanted to be captured as a happy man, and you know it took 30 mins for him to capture me.
It was certainly amasing after the time to see a protrait come alive from a blank sheet of paper.

His impression

It came alive as this bajan artiste Victor passing impression of me was captured on a sheet. It was exciting to stop and take a look at someone else's impression of me. He was trying to keep me smiling too, and I too wanted to keep happy and smiling. The steel pan in the background helped as they played the sweet Soca tunes. I am not sure of the name but my friend Ziggy was playing - David Walcott.

The Magic

The real magic though for me happened when I made the effort to keep my mind clear and forget mmy stresses and focus on the reasons to smile it was so easy, I was in a bit of a trance imagining I was who I want to be. I could smile cause I had what I wanted to have. No one was making me happy I was happy to be me, Corey Graham. And it was an amasing thing.

I was happy, for I was me because I could suddenly see I was me, enjoying a moment. Hopeful for the future. And you know why? I just decided to be happy!

Make a big effort to be a good decision maker and I made a decision to get a good protrait and found happiness is always really just a decision away.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses