Why do I write this Blog ?

I just heard for the first time in a very concise and practical way,

If fear is too strong the genius is suppressed. Robert kiyoseki -author rich dad poor dad.

Why this Blog matters and why its so important in my life?
********************
Over the last few weeks I have honestly detected a new habit of myself having more self confidence as I had previously. And in dropping by a friend of mine he introduced to me a concept of self confidence and sureness.
Where a kung fu master opting not to challenge not to take up a challenge of 2 young 'upstarts' and choosing the option to crawl through their legs and not fight them. And after becoming the laughing stock of the society.

This had me thinking of this whole question of self doubt and self confidence.

And I have realised that by allowing fear the get the better of you, then self doubt and self confidence are weak and then so is your genius and talents.

Hmmm,
I take a step back and I can telll you. I am not perfect. 25 years old today, and if there is one thing that I have learnt that has made the most significant difference positive didfrence in my life it is this thought.

If fear is too strong the genius is suppressed. Robert kiyoseki - rich dad poor dad.

And now I ask myself what do I fear ?
The answer used to be YOU.
But today you are reading my Blog. So I no longer fear YOU and
the piercing eyes in my back.

Thank YOU for stopping to wish me my birthday.

Check out this video which captures the idea.

Your Truly
Corey Graham
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses