Learning and wisdom and who am I?

A man is what he thinks all day long. A quite interesting set of events have landed me right here at a point where I realise I truly enjoy taking on new challenges and conquering them.



Creation of me

Over the past few months I have CREATED many new talents and skills that I am now just begining to appreciate that the way I go about my day. Has allowed me to get into a position where I can lend several talents to the world.



Leonardo De Vinci

Being Fascinated by the life of Leonardo de Vinci. A man who was able to think 400 years ahead of his time and master several disciplines have allowed me some hope as I have somewhat a wanderer not sure what approach to take to life. Limiting my curiosity of certain things because it was not in my discipline.

But as you looking to the future if you can honestly appreciate its vastness. You can see how big it is.



Day by day



There really is no limit to what we can do. The secret seems to be in the day to day thoughts idea, habits and attitude I have.



The reality

For as was recently shown Mother Therasa had her own struggles with her faith and yet accomplished so much.



Look at life through several angles and see how great life is.



Who am I ?



I am an ever changing being ever evolving and growing learning seeingo wondering.

Do not define me to a box for the second its completed it will already be obselete.

Define me as Corey Graham.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses