Warfare ... is War Fair?

I would never forget one of my more confusing moments as a child. It was when my father explained the concept of right and wrong in the terms of war and international relations.

He said that, who ever wins a war is deemed to be right.



As a young boy, well young lad I looked at this comment in a way that was more understandable to me....so I imaginged 2 children fighting after school. Of course we all had those days where we would race to find out what happened and who was right. And then wait to bare witness to the teacher and await the punishment to be meated out. And in that forum it was not about who won. It was about who was "wrong".



So imagine myself as a little boy not understanding for the life of me why whoever won a war was right. Even if they invaded another weaker country they would have been right.



Wow, just the other day I remembered this and just thinking how much as an adult today you just have to be a winner. Self pity and seeking pity from others gets you nowhere. Its for you to step outside, and go for what you want. State what you want to. We don't always get what we want but when people have an idea what your dreams are they will help. They might make that right connection for you.



I just wanted to share that with you. Make love and not war.



One Love!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless
0 Responses