Energy

Life can only be described by the transfer of energy. The human being is a transformer in this process. We can change energy into a more useful form or destructive form. Corey Graham.

Good Day everyone,
I trust that you are doing well!
I am in the best place of my life so far, where I am able to see how I can progress to dreams I had since I was very young. I honestly felt that many of the principles and thinking I had when I was young are the ones I need now. This is as I relates to teamworkn creation of new ways of doing things and the law of attraction.
I have to honestly say that over the years many of these principles were challenged by persons who were older than me and knew better!
I'll say what I have found is that there is not one single philosophy that will work in life. Its up to you to find what you connect with and work to master it, and grow out ur comfort zone.
When you do this you will be better able to convert energy in ways that will be useful to you and others...
Here is an example, we all know of the success stories in sports. Many times coachs are challenged to decide how to spend the energy of his players in a given situation.
In some cases there is a strong energy in the form of excited fans cheering,
In others there is the fear of failing, that can take over an entire nation when the outcome of the game is not looking so good.
In this case, its the decisions the human body make that can transfer the energy being generated in the situation to more useful energy or destructive energy.

things in life are far more complex than this but monitoring how you are transferring your energy. You change many things that are bothering you.

Be the change you want to see in the world!
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses