Self Examination

I have another deeply interlaced limitator, or rather a habit.

Well I am now to the final chapter of that all time classic "think and grow rich" by Napolean Hill. This is one of the most quoted books I have ever come across. Its very recognised, by persons who are also authors of all time classics.

Anyways the last chapter deals with fear, it states that this is the major sticking point to persons wanting to make a fortune. They need to overcome it.
The book states, Fear is something that we develop. Its starts with a particular way of thinking.
Here are the 6 major fears that people encounter on their daily walk. Actually the book says all fears can be linked back to one or more of the following.


Now my realisation is in regard to the fear of lost love. This is one particular one that I was totally obivious to. From family to friends to gf. I have been one to always rather make up for any misunderstandings.
"I love the daying don't let the sun go down on your disagreements"

Now I am not saying that this I necessarily a bad way of approaching life, but your motives for doing it have to be inline. Doing it out of a fear of losing a friend, a brother, a significant other is definately not the best motive. In fact I guess it relates back to your self image.

Having this blog has been able to grow my self image in a tremendous way. As it allows me to have a voice that is out there for anyone who is willing to read it. I will admit that I am also slowly over coming the fear of being judged for my inner thoughts, but we always said this blog was about getting out of my comfort zone. Hey actually let's say it this way, this blog is about me creating a new comfort zone!

So its important to have a strong self image when you are in any type of relationship with others, from business to personal. Its the only way to experience growth in a significant way. Its the only way that allows you to really care for others. I have been realising that of late I have been much more willing to be a listening ear or some source of comfort for persons having challenging times in life., and as equally helping them to enjoy their triumphts.

Check out the blog post on Energy!
(Wow a reference to another article- D'Blog is really growing)

Just remember fear all starts out with a simple thought. Thinking about it makes it larger+larger. It makes more negatives. Think about what u want,creation+growth, get the postive energy coming toward u.

Control your thinking and your mindsets.
Channel the energy coming at you.

Love Corey

Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses