Personal Visualization

It is now for the first time in my life that I have been able to focus my strong creative imagination to visualise my goals and aspirations.
Yes, I have had dreams, I have big dreams but it is the first time I am able to visualise the entire feel, smell and taste of a dream or goal.
And I believe that this blog has helped me in doing this, mainly by providing and outlet for my voice. I find myself feeling a greater sense of self esteem and self worth.
Yes, I believe this was a personal barrier of mine. Its something that has been building for years, the symdrome of wanting to be cool, and fit in.
You know my ideas have always made me a bit different than the prevailing wind of the day. And I allowed myself to limit my interaction with the world based of if I would be accepted or not. And this soon became a habit, and though I overcame a large portion of it, my deep inner motives were still defined by wanting to be accepted.
This blog has helped to justify its role in my life by being the outlet for many of my thoughts and philosophies on life.
I was challenged as to why not just write a journal, but I realise now, yes, today in my breakthrough moment that this blog challenges me to step out there and be who I am.
This blog is a essentially the conversion tool which releases my energy into the world.

Replacing that old habit with one of growth.
Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com

www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses