Tired of Potential Energy

All my life is have heard that I have potential, or this project that I am working on has a lot of potential,
With my new energy paridym I am realising more and more that my greatest desire at this point in my life is to transfer all this potential into suceesses.
No longer will I keep voltage (potential energy) stored inside me, hold back for the right time that is never a defined date, I will simply discharge it.
A good analogy for this is to
"Think of a person as a battery, you can keep potential energy for years, with it slowly decaying with time, and all that is needed, is
- the right contacts connected,
- the right machinery,
and just like that your energy can power the simple switch which will change lives for generations to come." Corey Graham


Corey Graham
Sent via BlackBerry,


MSN:drenalinproductions@hotmail.com
YAHOO:drenalinproductions@yahoo.com
AIM:drenalinenergy

http://creativecorey.hi5.com
www.drenalinproductions.com/D'Studio

0 Responses